MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Leo Angart - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Leo Angart - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Find a Bates Teacher (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Leo Angart (/showthread.php?tid=951)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Leo Angart - lisa_sea - 05-16-2010

Hi I am very interested in starting this program but have not found details on the exercises or the workshops, can someone point me to the right direction. I have been trying some of the exercises on his website but would like to have a better guided directions. Thanks all !

Re: Leo Angart - DaniFixe - 05-17-2010

Here is the official website: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.vision-training.com/">http://www.vision-training.com/</a><!-- m -->
Go to Calendar to see where are the next workshops. To have the complete exercises you need bought his book.

Re: Leo Angart - jmulcahy - 05-22-2010

Yes! I would love to.

Re: Leo Angart - DaniFixe - 06-01-2010

Or this is a joke,or the problem is me!
If you go to his website,in myopia video, you will see one person appears saying that had -3.50 in right eye and -3.75 in left eye. He says that had cured his problem in 10 days.
Now,i have -3.0 in right eye and -3.25 in left eye,after 5 weeks of training...NOTHING DIFFERENT! Well,i must say that i feel my eyes and mind relaxed,but where is the fast results that Leo say in his video and on his book? I simple don't know where is the problem...

Re: Leo Angart - JMartinC4 - 06-01-2010

DaniFixe Wrote:Or this is a joke,or the problem is me!
If you go to his website,in myopia video, you will see one person appears saying that had -3.50 in right eye and -3.75 in left eye. He says that had cured his problem in 10 days.
Now,i have -3.0 in right eye and -3.25 in left eye,after 5 weeks of training...NOTHING DIFFERENT! Well,i must say that i feel my eyes and mind relaxed,but where is the fast results that Leo say in his video and on his book? I simple don't know where is the problem...
Just a thought, and my own opinion, but maybe you need to first think about that inequality between the two eyes. Why are they unequal? Normal newborns have normal eyesight equal in both eyes at birth (or are farsighted), by conventional physical measurements.
My own research has led me to a unique theory: neonatal antibiotic eye treatments administered within the first hour of birth, usually results in one eye getting more treatment than the other eye, and at a later time (at least by seconds, possibly minutes). The vision in both eyes is rendered a blur - but an unequal blur. Visual orientation and parental bonding are negatively affected. The infant is soothed during the blur period, learning that blur is okay, maybe even good. The treatment wears off, but the memory of it is permanently imprinted. It skews the visual development resulting in unequal vision even in those who can pass the 20/20 Snellen test (maybe they would have had better than 20/20). Years later the blur reemerges (if it ever went away - mine didn't) during growth spurts and periods of stress (learning to read, going to school, having to memorize stuff).
Some kids choose to be good at school, and unconsciously accept the myopic blur; others choose to be good at athletics or other normal but farsighted-oriented vision activities (or worse - ever notice how most criminals have good eyesight?), all of it influenced by parental emphases and the parents' own visual status probably.
Work on getting the two eyes relaxed, coordinated, synchronized and looking together at various distances, and above where you normally feel like looking, regardless of the unequal blur. Check your posture and alignment - curling into a fetal position, even slightly, is another stress response. Lean back a little, even while walking. Point your nose at the world a little bit and use it to align your eyes.
Try to turn on your depth perception - looking into woods and fields should look like a stereoscopic image - not a flat picture. Something like a popup book or one of the magic eye scenes.
Good luck. You're gonna need it.
Smile O0 8)

Re: Leo Angart - DaniFixe - 06-03-2010

JMartinC4,thanks for your tips. i'm correcting my posture and eye cordination. I'm also on a gym doing Pilates to correct all my body.
About your theory,it's a good one and can be true,no doubt. But what you want to say with that? Should i work first my left eye only,and when become like the right,work both?

Re: Leo Angart - JMartinC4 - 06-03-2010

DaniFixe Wrote:JMartinC4,thanks for your tips. i'm correcting my posture and eye cordination. I'm also on a gym doing Pilates to correct all my body.
About your theory,it's a good one and can be true,no doubt. But what you want to say with that? Should i work first my left eye only,and when become like the right,work both?

DaniFixe - I think the first thing would be to determine whether you received the neonatal antibiotic eye treatments, and if so, what kind were they, how soon after birth, in what lighting conditions, how were they adminstered, etcetera. Talk to your parents, siblings, relatives, etc. Visit your hospital's website. Do some research. Thinking about it all should lead to more insights into your own myopic condition and how to deal with it and improve/reverse it. As for 'working' on any one thing at a time in particular, I would say no. Work on gradually bringing your whole being into alignment. It could take a year or two. Relax. Chin up! Be happy. Stand/walk/sit tall! Lean back a little. Create a cd-in-a-styrofoam-cup biofeedback device. Best of luck to you!
Smile 8) O0

Re: Leo Angart - JMartinC4 - 06-03-2010

Oh, and of course - Keep Using the Bates Methods! Palming. Swinging. Sunning. Shifting. It's all good. It all dovetails with my theory.
And if you discover that you didn't receive the neonatal antibiotics, I'm not sure my supplemental ideas to the Bates Method would do you any good.
Except for the biofeedback device. I think that works regardless.
Again - my approach is akin to the dental approach to gradually realigning teeth using braces or invisalign trays. But there aren't all the fancy-schmancy equipment and measurements. Just a theory and the Bates methods and a cd-in-a-styrofoam-cup device.

JMartinC4 Wrote:
DaniFixe Wrote:JMartinC4,thanks for your tips. i'm correcting my posture and eye cordination. I'm also on a gym doing Pilates to correct all my body.

DaniFixe - I think the first thing would be to determine whether you received the neonatal antibiotic eye treatments, and if so, what kind were they, how soon after birth, in what lighting conditions, how were they adminstered, etcetera. Talk to your parents, siblings, relatives, etc. Visit your hospital's website. Do some research. Thinking about it all should lead to more insights into your own myopic condition and how to deal with it and improve/reverse it. As for 'working' on any one thing at a time in particular, I would say no. Work on gradually bringing your whole being into alignment. It could take a year or two. Relax. Chin up! Be happy. Stand/walk/sit tall! Lean back a little. Create a cd-in-a-styrofoam-cup biofeedback device. Best of luck to you!
Smile 8) O0

Re: Leo Angart - DaniFixe - 06-04-2010

Hum...i'm understading. i'm gonna research about that. Thaks a lot.

Re: Leo Angart - jmulcahy - 06-28-2010

DaniFixe Wrote:Hum...i'm understading. i'm gonna research about that. Thaks a lot.

I think it can be overwhelming to have so many methods. Leo seems to have mostly cured himself with pranic healing. Have any of you guys tried that?

Re: Leo Angart - DaniFixe - 06-28-2010

Well...i'm gonna be honest. It is hard to believe that a person can cure his myopia only doing pranic healing. In his book he tolds a story of a person that reduced 3 diopters in 3 days only doing pranic healing every half hour. I have tried every hour,but after doing exercise i didn't saw nothing different...and then i become frustrated i quiet...
I'm gonna try again and persist a little more. Leo said "Believe and you will see".

Re: Leo Angart - Mzero - 07-26-2010

I know Leo Angart. He is from Germany like me. And he has been around for a good while now with his method. There was never a question whether he was real or not or a good teacher. He had the book "Vergiss deine Brille" (Forget your glasses).'

Just watching him on youtube for a second or two relaxes me in an instant. So now I guess I could watch him 4-5 times a day and would be relaxed all day.

Don't you notice how dynamic and youthfull he looks compared to other old men? His posture and everything, lack of wrinkles.

I am gonna go back to Germany and get his book, it should be translated in English available. Ask the local bookstore or look at amazon.

Re: Leo Angart - DaniFixe - 07-27-2010

Leo Angart is native from Denmark,but is living in Munich (Germany). I have bought his book "Improve your eyesight naturally: easy,effective,see results quickly" from Amazon but until now i didn't see any fast result... Do you wanna my advice ? Forget the book and go direct to his workshop, i think there we will help you in any doubt you have.

Re: Leo Angart - jmulcahy - 08-03-2010

Did you go to his workshop? If so, did you get any improvement? Thanks!
DaniFixe Wrote:Leo Angart is native from Denmark,but is living in Munich (Germany). I have bought his book "Improve your eyesight naturally: easy,effective,see results quickly" from Amazon but until now i didn't see any fast result... Do you wanna my advice ? Forget the book and go direct to his workshop, i think there we will help you in any doubt you have.

Re: Leo Angart - DaniFixe - 08-03-2010

No,i don't. I'm gonna try to go on London next time...but is difficult for me.